FFVII - Those Chosen [XD] FFVII - Those Chosen [XD]

pretty good!

i have to admit this sounds just like the song from the game. definatly brang back some memories. it is pretty short, but its not like you can do much with this can u? but hey keep up the good work!

Sephirot24 responds:

This song always reminds me of the scene at the secret book storage / laboratory at the Shinra Manor, in Nibelheim.. when Seph goes nuts.

Thx for reviewing dude! ^^

--SephXD--

Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer Streets Of Rage II - Dreamer

now this brings back some great memories. there should be more streets of rage II remixs. GREAT JOB ON YOURS!

SM64 - The Alternate Route SM64 - The Alternate Route

ive also been

looking 4 this~ i love this theme so much THANK YOU!

O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL O.O.T. : Gerudo valley METAL

awesome and thank u!!!

ive been looking 4 a good ver of this song 4 a long time THNX!!!! IT ROCKS!!!!

~*) When Embers Talk (*~ ~*) When Embers Talk (*~

Awesome

lol this is great i was just thinking of some funny/ridiculous story i oculd tell using a serious ominous tone while this is playing in the back ground lol it will be great thnx dude :)

back to reality back to reality

its ok

its ok kinda like all similar though

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

KOOL

i was playing this on the piano with my friend the other day... (failing misirably) great remix. i like how u made it very electronic orchestral.

FF7 - Crazy Motorcycle FF7 - Crazy Motorcycle

damn

truely a great soundtrack 4 the game great remix. its amazing how one can put down their super high def game and play ff7 and still have fun. the works of a great game

Zelda Memories Zelda Memories

NEVER GETS OLD

From our pasts to present day. some of the greatest games i have ever played. will never become tired of the zelda melodies

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

good song for a good game

i played and beat this game. and this song truly made my day.... lol it reminded me of the game shadow of the collosus :)